Thursday, May 25, 2017

Overview of S2!!

What an amazing year we have had as the 2016-2017 AP Bio Rockstars! We began the year so uncertain but by the second semester, we felt like we had conquered the class! However, the second semester came with even more tasks that we were challenged to push through. I thought that the first semester was crazy but the second semester was way more intense (and fun of course).
I want to stress how many projects we did this semester! I didn’t even realize how much we had accomplished until I started reflecting on the year. Here is a quick (very long) list of all the projects and challenges we mastered this semester.Most of these have more blog posts that you can check out on our individual blogs.  
From Season 8 to Season 11, the AP Bio Rockstars have had an incredible semester! While I am one of the lucky few that will be able to see some of my Bio sisters next year, everyone in the class will have some incredible memories and knowledge to hold on to. I have loved this class, especially this semester, because of all the incredible projects we were able to do!

2017-02-28 13.10.41

1 comment:

  1. You accomplished so much Veronica. I know you will love Environmental Science next year. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete