Friday, September 1, 2017

The Bio Bunch: A Story about Savanna

Hi there! My name is Savanna Patrick. I am currently a senior (go Mavericks!) at NDB, and I am so excited to share my AP Biology journey with the world. 🌎


1. Anyone who has ever crossed paths with me would consider me an "old soul" because of my wisdom, interests (as in my music taste), maturity, and mellow nature. 

2. Biology is my single favorite subject--what could be more interesting than the science of life itself? I genuinely enjoy all sub-fields of biology, especially genetics, biotech, aerospace medicine and regular medicine, marine biology, and botany.

3. I want to travel the world one day to both enjoy all of the culture to be found and to devote myself to global charity. Some spots on the map that I am particularly interested in are Greece, Peru, Belize, Switzerland, France, and Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment