Hi!! My name is Caroline Divney and I am a senior at Notre Dame! Here are some quick facts about me!!
1. I am really interested in botany and all things environmental science! I have always loved these fields and would feel so lucky if I were able to pursue either as a career!
2. I love music and play multiple different instruments, including viola, violin, ukulele, piano, and a little guitar. I am in an orchestra outside of school, PYO, where I play the viola!
3. I have an older sister, Annaliese, who graduated in 2017, and she inspires me every single day!! She is my best friend in the entire world and she constantly brings me deeper into the world of science, as she is majoring in global disease at UC Davis and loves science just as much as I do!
Here is the link to my AP Bio Blog to check out more from me! https://thebiospot.wordpress.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment